£49 – Helmsley: "stylish" spa package w/treatment & bubbly
The Good Spa Guide gives Verbena Spa at The Feversham Arms Hotel in Helmsley its maximum 5-Bubble rating. You can now visit for a spa experience including a treatment, cake and a drink for £49 -- that's 44% less than the original price.
- A spa package for one, including one of the following 30-minute treatments: an express facial treatment, the leg and foot energiser, or an express manicure or pedicure
- Three hours' access to the Heat Experience facilities which include a saunarium, an aromatherapy room, a salt vapour room, a monsoon shower and foot spas, a hot tub, an outdoor heated pool and a relaxation lounge
- Robe, slipper, towel and locker hire
- A slice of cake and a glass of prosecco
- Valid from 9am-7pm Sun-Wed; Thu 9am-9pm; Fri 9am-7pm, 1 Nov, 2017-29 Mar, 2018
- You can enjoy spa access, 60 minutes of treatment time, lunch and a drink for £79
Why We Love It
- This pamper package would usually cost £88.50 -- you'll get it for £49
- The Daily Telegraph describes the spa as an "urban beach in the middle of a town in the middle of the moors"
- As well as a 30-minute treatment, you can also enjoy the Heat Experience facilities, which include an aromatherapy room, a salt vapour room, a monsoon shower and a hot tub
- An impressive 95% of our members who have visited this spa and rated their experience said they loved it
Maximum group size of six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be scheduled sequentially -- enquire on booking. If you are pregnant please inform the spa when booking. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
1 Nov-29 Mar, 2018
How to Book
(63 Member Ratings)