£29 – 17th-century North Yorks pub: 2-course meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
For less than £15 per person, you can now get a 2-course meal for two at The Bay Horse Inn in the North Yorkshire village of Goldsborough. Dating back to the early 1600s, the property retains original features including exposed wooden beams and an unusual circular iron chandelier.
- A 2-course meal for two, including a starter and a main course each from the main menu*
- A voucher for four is £55
- Valid 4-8:15pm Monday and 12-8:15pm Tuesday-Saturday from 15 April until 30 July, 2021
- Due to government restrictions, The Bay Horse Inn is temporarily closed. The beer garden will reopen on 15 April for food and drink. Please note there will be reduced opening hours for food and drink from then until 17 May, 2021. A reminder that the rule of six people or two households applies and bookings must be made in advance. Visit www.bayhorseinn.co.uk for more information. We have worked with the venue and extended the dates you can use your voucher from 15 April until 30 July, 2021
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 46% on the usual cost of this dining experience, which is valid until July, 2021
- The inn was previously owned by the Harewood estate, which once owned the entire village — the family's coat of arms hangs over the open fireplace
- We like the sound of the baked camembert sharer to start, followed by the rump steak with roasted vine tomatoes and portobello mushrooms, served with chips
A maximum of four vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 46% off
How to Book
(107 Member Ratings)