£39 – 3-course meal for 2 in North Yorks pub, up to 42% off
Why We Love This Deal
The Bay Horse Inn in the North Yorkshire village of Goldsborough is offering a 3-course meal for two for £39. You save up to 42% on the usual cost of this experience, which is valid until December, so you have plenty of time to visit.
- A 3-course meal for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert from the main menu*
- A voucher for four is £75
- Valid 12-9pm Monday-Wednesday and 12-4pm Thursday-Saturday until 13 December**
Why We Love It
- The inn was previously owned by the Harewood estate, which once owned the entire village -- the family's coat of arms hangs over the open fireplace
- Dating back to the early 1600s, the building retains original features including exposed wooden beams and an unusual circular iron chandelier
- We like the sound of the baked camembert to start, followed by the hake fillet wrapped in parma ham, and the salted caramel brownie for dessert
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 42% off
How to Book
(45 Member Ratings)