£35 – Goldsborough Hall: afternoon tea for 2 w/garden entry
Why We Love This Deal
Goldsborough Hall near Harrogate was once home to HRH Princess Mary, the aunt of Queen Elizabeth II. You and a friend can now visit this Jacobean property for afternoon tea for £17.50 per person -- that's 37% off the regular price.
- Afternoon Tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jams, and a selection of cakes, served with tea and coffee
- Access to the Royal Gardens for two
- A voucher for three is £53 and a voucher for four is £69
- Valid 2-4:30pm Monday-Saturday until 30 April
- We have also negotiated a deal for a 2-course lunch for two for £35 and a deal for a tasting-menu meal for two for £89
Why We Love It
- There is "a feeling of grandeur at the former home of a Princess", says The AA
- Goldsborough Hall is "elegantly refined and imbued with centuries of aristocratic and royal history", says The Daily Telegraph
- An impressive 96% of Travelzoo members who have visited on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it
- Royal Gardens' highlights include five Japanese cherry trees, given to Princess Mary as a wedding gift by the Emperor of Japan, 120ft-long herbaceous borders and the quarter-mile-long Lime Tree Walk
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(313 Member Ratings)