£49 – 'Fantastic' seafood restaurant: tasting menu for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Wensleydale Heifer in the Yorkshire Dales specialises in "fine, fresh seafood" (The Michelin Guide 2020) that is delivered daily from the coastal town of Whitby. With this deal, you and a friend can visit for a seafood tasting-menu lunch for less than £25 a head.
- The Heifer Lunchtime Tasting Menu for two, including five courses and a sorbet course each
- A voucher for four is £95
- Valid 12-2:15pm Monday-Friday until 28 February, 2020. You can also visit for early dinner sittings at 6pm and 6:30pm Monday-Thursday
- We have also negotiated a lunch deal for beer-battered haddock, served with triple-cooked chips, peas and tartar sauce -- this option is £18 for two or £35 for four
Why We Love It
- You'll save 50% on the regular price of this experience
- The Wensleydale Heifer is "renowned" for its "fantastic seafood", says Red Magazine, which includes it in its list of the UK's 12 Best Seafood Restaurants
- "This chic 17th-century inn draws foodies from far and wide for its piscine pleasures," says The AA, which awards the property a Rosette for the quality of its "top-notch" seafood
- The restaurant's chef and owner, David Moss, trained at the Michelin-starred Longueville Manor in the Channel Islands
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(127 Member Ratings)