£18 – Fish & chips for 2 at 'top-notch' seafood pub
Why We Love This Deal
The Wensleydale Heifer in the Yorkshire Dales specialises in fresh seafood that is delivered daily from the coastal town of Whitby. With this deal, you and a friend can dine on this 17th-century inn's fish and chips for £9 a head.
- The Wensleydale Heifer beer-battered haddock, served with triple-cooked chips, peas and tartar sauce for two
- A voucher for four is £35
- Valid 12-2:15pm Monday-Friday until 28 February, 2020
- We have also negotiated a tasting menu lunch -- this option is £49 for two, or £95 for four
Why We Love It
- You'll save 46% on the regular price of this experience
- The Wensleydale Heifer is "renowned" for its "fantastic seafood", says Red Magazine, which includes it in its list of the UK's 12 Best Seafood Restaurants
- "This chic 17th-century inn draws foodies from far and wide for its piscine pleasures," says The AA, which awards the property a Rosette for the quality of its "top-notch" seafood
- The restaurant's chef and owner, David Moss, trained at the Michelin-starred Longueville Manor in the Channel Islands
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(127 Member Ratings)