£35 – Lunch for 2 at 'magnificent' mansion near Harrogate
Why We Love This Deal
The restaurant at the Grade II-listed Goldsborough Hall in the Yorkshire countryside holds two AA Rosettes for its "delicious" (The Daily Telegraph) food. You can get a 2-course lunch for two for £17.50 a head at this "magnificent" venue -- saving 30% on the usual cost.
- A 2-course lunch for two, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each from the Set Lunch Menu
- A voucher for three is £53 and a voucher for four is £69
- Valid 12-3pm Monday-Saturday until 30 November
- We have also negotiated afternoon tea for two for £17.50 a head. An overnight stay for two, including dinner is also available for £199
Why We Love It
- This deal would usually cost £50 for two -- you get it for £35
- Goldsborough Hall is "like something out of a novel", with "beautiful" gardens and "delicately presented yet hearty" food, says The Daily Telegraph
- An impressive 97% of over 300 Travelzoo members who have visited on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it
- The 17th-century manor sits in 12 acres of landscaped grounds and was the residence of Princess Mary -- the aunt of Queen Elizabeth II -- in the 1920s
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(337 Member Ratings)