£35—York: Medieval hall entry & afternoon tea for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Get a glimpse into York's Medieval past with a visit to Bedern Hall, a Grade II-listed building in the city centre that dates back to the 14th century. This offer for two includes entry to the centuries-old hall and afternoon tea with a glass of bubbly for £35—saving 41% on the usual price.
- Entry for two people to Bedern Hall
- Yorkshire afternoon tea for two, consisting of a glass of prosecco or soft drink on arrival, a selection of sandwiches, homemade pork sausage rolls, freshly baked fruit scones with butter, jam, and clotted cream, cakes, and freshly brewed tea or coffee
- A voucher for one person is £18
- Under 5s can enter for free
- Valid Wednesday-Friday from 1 October-30 June, 2024. The hall is open 10:30am-4pm. Afternoon tea is served from midday; the last seating is at 3:30pm
More Reasons to Go
- Afternoon tea is served in the courtyard or the garden terrace and includes home-made cakes and scones fresh from the café's kitchen.
- The hall dates back to the 1390s and its long history is closely tied to that of York Minster—it originally served as the dining hall for the Vicars Choral, and in more recent years has been a bakery and a butchers.
- Restoration of the hall began in 1979 and features like stone masonry and timber framing provide an insight into the hall's Medieval past.
- "A fine history is hidden within the walls of York's Bedern Hall, with a treasure trove of stories just waiting to be told" (The Yorkshire Post).
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. Not available on 23 December, 2023-29 February, 2024. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (19 September, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Please contact the property directly for any dietary requirements or questions.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
- Not available on 23 December, 2023-29 February, 2024
(310 Member Ratings)