£8 – Sightseeing river cruise in York, 33% off
Why We Love This Deal
For £8, you can take in some of York's most famous sights along the River Ouse with this cruise from City Cruises, which is now 33% less than usual.
- A 45- to 60-minute (depending on weather, river levels, and demand) daytime river cruise in York for one adult (aged 16 and over)
- A voucher for two is £16
- Valid daily from reopening until 20 November, 2021
- There are four guaranteed cruises from King's Staith Landing, departing at 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, and 3pm; and Lendal Bridge Landing, departing at 10:40am, 12:10pm, 1:40pm, and 3:10pm
- More trips operate throughout the busier months of April-October, with trips usually departing every 30-45 minutes throughout the day. In good weather additional trips may sail later as well. Click here for full timings*
- Due to current government restrictions, City Cruises York is now temporarily closed. Visit https://www.citycruises.com/york/ for more information
Why We Love It
- You'll cruise through the walled section of the city and learn about York's famous history and see the sights, while sailing along the river that brought the Romans and the Vikings to the city
- The cruises will head upstream to the northern outskirts of York, then downstream as far as the Millennium Bridge on the southern outskirts, passing through the city centre
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.