£4.50 – Train Ride for 2 along the Scarborough Coast
You and a friend can take a journey along the Scarborough shore on the AA-recommended North Bay Railway for £4.50 -- that's 42% off the usual price of two adult tickets.
Why We Love It
- The train travels between Scalby Mills and Peasholm Park -- you'll travel through parkland, past the Scarborough open-air theatre and on to the coast, where you'll have "good views of Scarborough's North Bay" (The AA)
- The miniature railway has been operating trains since 1931
- An outstanding 99% of Travelzoo members who previously went on this experience said they loved it
- Two adult (aged 17 and over) all-day tickets for the North Bay Railway
- A family all-day ticket, for two adults and up to two children aged 3-16, is £8
- You can get an all-day family ticket for two adults and up to three children for £10
- Trains depart daily 10am-5:30pm, depending on timetable*
No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Daily 1 Apr-20 Oct
How to Book
(115 Member reviews)