£189—Yorkshire: Bolton Abbey Estate stay & dining credit
Why We Love This Deal
A former gentlemen's club that's part of the Bolton Abbey Estate, The Devonshire Fell is a restaurant with rooms in "breathtakingly beautiful surroundings" (Country & Town House). For £189, overnight stays include breakfast, dining credit, and a day out in the nearby estate, where you'll be able to explore the ruins of the Priory Church, woodland nature trails, and a picturesque waterfall.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 May, 2024. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £40 per night, payable direct to the hotel
- Overnight accommodation for two people in a Luxury room or a Superior room, with full Yorkshire breakfast, for two
- A £30-per-person allocation towards dinner*
- Access to the Bolton Abbey Estate (worth £12.50 per car)
- Combine vouchers for longer stays
- Not available on 29-31 March; 1 April, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Part of the Duke of Devonshire's 30,000-acre Bolton Abbey Estate, The Devonshire Fell is a 2-AA-Rosette, 4-Gold-Star property with a "heart-tugging" location and "restful" guestrooms (The Daily Telegraph).
- Each of the 16 rooms is stylishly furnished, with amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, tea- and coffee-making facilities, TVs, Bluetooth speakers, and Chatsworth Estate biscuits.
- The property is in the quintessential North Yorkshire village of Burnsall, which was used as a location in the film "Calendar Girls" and is full of quaint stone buildings. The hotel overlooks the Five Arch Bridge, which spans the River Wharfe.
- Bolton Abbey is less than 20 minutes' drive from the hotel, and is home to the ruins of a 12th-century priory church. You can walk through the evocatively named Valley of Desolation and past Posforth Gill Falls to take in impressive views from Simon's Seat.
- Brimham Rocks, a National Trust site of spectacular natural rock formations in the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is around 30 minutes' drive away. Or you could drive to the market town of Pateley Bridge and walk from there—the scenic route takes around an hour and a half.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call 01756 729000 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Vouchers can be combined for longer stays.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've booked your dates, this offer is non-refundable. If you wish to amend your booking to dates outside of the offer's validity period, supplements may apply, payable direct to the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
- Not available on 29-31 March; 1 April, 2024.
- Parking is free. Skipton railway station is less than 25 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- Children cannot stay as part of this deal.
- Pets can stay for an extra £15 per pet (payable direct to the hotel). Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
- Accessibility: The Devonshire Fell does not have any accessible rooms. All rooms are located on the first and second floor. Please contact the hotel directly with any questions regarding accessibility.
(134 Member Ratings)