£199—North Yorkshire: 2 nights in cosy country inn, £111 off
Why We Love This Deal
A traditional family-run inn on the edge of the North York Moors, the White Swan Inn overlooks Pickering's bustling market place. Spend two nights here for £199 this autumn and winter to experience warm Yorkshire hospitality, sample hearty seasonal meals, and end the day with a real ale in the cosy bar.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2024. It's an extra £20 per night to stay on Fridays and Saturdays, payable direct to the hotel
- Two nights' accommodation in a Vintage room, with daily full Yorkshire breakfast, for two
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £20)
- Upgrade to a Hideaway room for £30 per night, payable direct to the hotel. These are larger contemporary rooms located in the converted stable block in the courtyard
- Not available on 11, 24-25, 31 December, 2023; 16-17 February, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- The traditional-style Vintage rooms are on the first and second floor of the inn, with king or super-king beds, Bramley toiletries, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi.
- Step back in time with a trip aboard the heritage North Yorkshire Moors Railway, considered one of Britain's most scenic railway routes from Pickering to Whitby. The 1930’s themed Pickering Station is less than five minutes' stroll from The White Swan Inn.
- The 13th-century Pickering Castle—less than 10 minutes' walk from the inn—has served as a hunting lodge, a holiday retreat, and a stud farm for a succession of Medieval rulers.
- The market town of Pickering is well-located for exploring the Yorkshire Coast, Dalby Forest, and the North York Moors.
- Castle Howard, a Baroque masterpiece that served as the filming location for "Bridgerton", "The Great", and "Brideshead Revisited" is less than 30 minutes' drive away.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates with the hotel, cancellations are not permitted. This is a non-refundable rate. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy or if you fail to arrive for your stay, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
- Not available on 11, 24-25, 31 December, 2023; 16-17 February, 2024.
- Off-street parking is free. Malton railway station is around 20 minutes' drive away.
- Children under the age of 5 stay free. Children over 5 are charged £20 per night, including breakfast.
- Pets are not permitted in Vintage rooms. They can be accommodated in select upgraded Hideaway rooms for a £12.50 supplement; contact the hotel upon booking for further information.
- Accessible rooms are not available.
(15 Member Ratings)