£189 – Yorkshire Dales getaway w/AA-Rosette dinner, 37% off
Why We Love This Deal
A former gentlemen's club in "one of the finest locations in the country" (The AA), you can stay at The Devonshire Fell in the Yorkshire Dales this autumn or winter and save up to 37% on the usual price. A countryside getaway for two is now £189 with this deal and includes a 3-course dinner in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette Fell restaurant.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2023. It's an extra £40 to stay Fridays and Saturdays, payable direct to the hotel
- An overnight stay in a Luxury or Superior room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner for two (worth £45 per person)
- Not available on 24 December, 2022-2 January, 2023
More Reasons to Go
- Part of the Duke of Devonshire’s 30,000-acre Bolton Abbey Estate, The Devonshire Fell is a 2-AA-Rosette, 4-Gold Star hotel with a "heart-tugging" location and "restful" guestrooms (The Daily Telegraph)
- The hotel was restored by the current Duchess of Devonshire in 1999. Each of the 16 rooms is stylishly furnished, with amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, tea- and coffee-making facilities, TVs, bluetooth speakers, and Chatsworth Estate biscuits
- Guests also get complimentary access to the luxurious spa at The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa at Bolton Abbey. It has four therapy rooms, an indoor swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, and a gym, and is around 15 minutes' drive from the hotel
- The hotel is in the quintessential North Yorkshire village of Burnsall, which was used as a location in the film "Calendar Girls". The hotel overlooks the Five Arch Bridge, which spans the river Wharfe. The village is full of quaint stone buildings, such as the Grade II-listed Burnsall Primary School (five minutes' walk from the hotel)
- Brimham Rocks, a National Trust site of spectacular natural rock formations in the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is around 30 minutes' drive away. Or you could drive to the market town of Pateley Bridge and walk from there — the scenic route takes around an hour and a half
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 37% off
How to Book
- Not available on 24 December, 2022-2 January, 2023.
- Parking is free. Skipton railway station is a 25-minute drive away.
- Children: This is an adults-only offer.
- Pets are allowed with a charge of £15 per dog, per night.
- Accessibility: The hotel has no wheelchair-accessible rooms as all bedrooms are on the first and second floors. Please contact the hotel directly with any specific queries.
- Spa: Contact the spa directly to book your spa access (complimentary) or spa treatments (supplements apply) in advance. 45-minute sessions are available to book on a first-come, first-served basis.