£79 – 'Picturesque' North Yorkshire stay, save 47%
Why We Love This Deal
Hotel Rendezvous is "in a picturesque setting" on the outskirts of Skipton and "is the ideal base for anyone looking to explore this magnificent part of Yorkshire" (The AA). For less than £40 per person, you can snag an overnight stay with breakfast and a welcome drink, and save up to 47% on the usual price. Explore the local area on foot, hop aboard the Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway, or head to nearby Leeds for a big day out.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A welcome drink on arrival, up to the value of £7.50 per person
- A 15% discount on any food and beverages purchased in the hotel during your stay
- You can stay for two nights for £145, or three nights for £209, with daily breakfast, a welcome drink, and a 15% discount on food and beverages
- Stay on Saturdays for an extra £10 per room (payable direct to the hotel)
- Stay Monday-Saturday in June and October, 2021, for an extra £20 per room, per night, or Monday-Saturday July-September, 2021, for an extra £40 per room, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Stay overnight on Sundays in June; October; July-September, 2021, for £79
- Pets can stay for £30 per pet
- Two children under 12 can stay for £32, including breakfast, when staying in a Family Room
- Vouchers can be combined for longer stays
- Not available on 28-31 May; 4-5, 25-26 June; 5-7, 16-17, 23-24 July; 3-4, 7-8, 27-30 August; 7, 10-11, 13-15 September; 8-9, 22-23 October; 5-6, 19-20, 26-27 November; 22-31 December 2021; 1-3 January, 2022
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid from 17 May, 2021-31 March, 2022*. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The restaurant and many of the rooms at Hotel Rendezvous overlook the picturesque Leeds and Liverpool Canal — the canal is 127 miles long, was completed in 1816, and runs through the centre of Skipton
- The family-run hotel is also cyclist-friendly and, on request, can provide secure bike storage, route cards, maps, packed lunches, and energy gels, plus a recovery service if needed
- The 900-year-old Skipton Castle — one of the best-preserved Medieval castles in England — is just over a 5-minute drive away
- You can take a ride on the Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway, which travels through the picturesque Yorkshire countryside and departs from Bolton Abbey train station. The station is a 15-minute drive from the hotel
- Get your shopping fix with a trip to Leeds, which is less than an hour's drive away
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 01756 700100 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 12pm one day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Supplements and blackout dates may apply to some months.
Up to 47% off
(102 Member Ratings)