Sold outThis deal was published December 16, 2020 and sold out January 27, 2021. See current deals
£199 – Last chance: Yorkshire stay with 3-AA-Rosette dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge in a luxury package from Goldsborough Hall — a 5-star stately manor and former royal residence near Harrogate — and get an overnight stay with a tasting-menu dinner in its award-winning restaurant, for up to 40% less than the usual cost. Stays are available until the end of June, 2021.
- Overnight accommodation for two people in a Deluxe King Room*, with full English breakfast, for two
- A cream tea on arrival (worth £9 per person; served between 12-5pm)
- A tasting-menu dinner with pre-dinner canapés (worth £75 per person)
- It’s £299 for a 2-night stay or £399 for a 3-night stay, with the extra nights on B&B
- Sunday-Thursday stays from 1 May-30 June are an extra £20 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £30 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Luxury King Rooms* are an extra £10 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 13-14 February; 20, 27, 29 March; 4, 9-10, 16-17 April; 1, 8-9, 14-16, 20-22, 27, 29 May; 4-5, 11, 18-19, 24 June, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel’s website for more information. This voucher is valid until 30 June.** Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- We have also negotiated a deal for a 2-course set-menu lunch for £35 for two or an afternoon tea and entry to the gardens for £35 for two
Why We Love It
- "Hospitality at Goldsborough Hall is second to none. The luxury bedrooms are appointed to the highest standards, and the bathrooms have a real 'wow' factor," says The AA
- The AA awards the property's restaurant three Rosettes and rates the hotel as 5-star guest accommodation
- The 17th-century manor sits in 12 acres of landscaped grounds and was the residence of Princess Mary — the Queen's aunt — in the 1920s
- Living North says, "it's the perfect place to ponder your own historical insignificance and feast like it's 1699"
- Situated near Knaresborough, the hall is a perfect base from which to explore the shops of nearby Harrogate, historic York, and the city of Leeds
- Bolton Abbey, Castle Howard, Fountains Abbey, and Harewood House, as well as Ripley, Knaresborough, and Skipton castles, are all less than 45 minutes' drive away
Cancellations and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least five days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.