£179 – Yorkshire Dales retreat with meals & more, 32% off
Why We Love This Deal
You can stay at The Devonshire Fell -- a former gentlemen's club in the Yorkshire Dales National Park -- this autumn or winter and save 32% on the usual price. This offer is now £179 and includes a 3-course dinner each in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant.
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior River View Double room or a Luxury Fell View King room (subject to availability on booking), with full Yorkshire breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £38 per person)
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £20)
- Friday and Saturday stays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 30 November; 7-8, 21-31 December, 2019; 13 January; 14-15 February, 2020
Why We Love It
- The Devonshire Fell is a 2-AA-Rosette, 4-Gold Star restaurant with rooms. The Daily Telegraph praises its "heart-tugging location", "friendly" staff and "relaxed feel"
- The hotel was acquired by the Bolton Abbey Estate in 1999 and restored by the Duchess of Devonshire. Hotel guests get free access to the estate, which is a 10-minute drive away
- Guests also get access to The Devonshire Spa at sister hotel The Devonshire Arms. It has an indoor swimming pool, a gym, a sauna and a steam room, and is around 15 minutes' drive from the hotel
- The hotel is in the quintessential North Yorkshire village of Burnsall, which was used as a location in the film "Calendar Girls". Some of the buildings in Burnsall were built by Sir William Craven, a 17th-century Lord Mayor of London -- Burnsall Primary School is a quaint Grade II-listed building five minutes' walk from the hotel
- Brimham Rocks, a National Trust site of spectacular natural rock formations in the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is around 30 minutes' drive away. Or you could drive to the market town of Pateley Bridge and walk from there -- the scenic route takes around an hour and a half
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01756 729000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 32% off
19 Dec, 2019; 1-2, 8, 18-19 Jan; 8, 29 Feb; 29 Mar, 2020, are now sold out
How to Book
(13 Member Ratings)