£36—Afternoon tea for 2 in Snowdonia National Park
Why We Love This Deal
Gaze upon views of the Snowdonia range (now commonly referred to as Eryri) in the distance as you tuck into finger sandwiches and homemade scones at Penmaenuchaf Hotel, a 19th-century country house which The AA praises for its ''positive and guest-oriented approach''. Afternoon tea for two is £36 for Travelzoo members, which saves over 35% on the usual price.
- Afternoon tea for two people, which includes a savoury selection of finger sandwiches, homemade sultana scones served with clotted cream and strawberry preserve, an assortment of cakes and pastries, and a tea or coffee of your choice
- Add a glass of champagne for £9.50 per person
- A voucher for one is £18.50. A voucher for 4 is £74
- Valid daily 2:30-4:30pm until 31 October, 2023; then Wednesday-Sunday 1 November, 2023-31 March, 2023
- You can also visit for a 3-course dinner for two for £90, or a 5-course tasting menu for two for £110
More Reasons to Go
- Penmaenuchaf Hotel is ''ideal for anyone looking for a relaxing retreat in the midst of beautiful, mountainous countryside'', says The Daily Telegraph.
- The hotel is set in 20 acres of gardens in North Wales's Eryri National Park, which provides for scenic views from the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant.
- Once you've finished your tea, you could make the most of the area's impressive scenery on foot—there are plenty of local walks to choose from and the hotel can give you tips on planning a route.
- Afternoon tea usually costs £58 for two, so you'll save over £10 a head on this price.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (4 September, 2023). Subject to availability. A maximum of four people per booking. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Please contact the property directly for any dietary requirements or questions.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(21 Member Ratings)