£39 – AA-Rosette dinner for 2 at 'elegant' Anglesey hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The AA awards Bishopsgate House Hotel in Beaumaris a Rosette, saying the property is "full of old world charm" and offers "quality cooking". You can now get a 3-course dinner for two for less than £20 per person, and save up to 47% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course à la carte* dinner for two, including a starter, a main course, and a dessert
- A voucher for three is £58; a voucher for four is £78
- Valid 6-9:30pm daily from 26 April until 31 July, 2021
- Due to current restrictions, Bishopsgate House Hotel is now temporarily closed. The venue will be reopen for outdoor dining from 26 April, 2021. Visit http://www.bishopsgatehotel.co.uk for more information. This voucher is valid from 26 April until 31 July, 2021
Why We Love It
- The hotel dates back to the 18th century, and features wooden wall panelling and a Chinese Chippendale staircase
- "The mint-green facade of Bishopsgate House stands out on its Georgian terrace overlooking Beaumaris Green and Snowdonia across the Menai waterfront" (The AA)
- An impressive 96% of Travelzoo members who visited on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it
Maximum group size is four. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 47% off
How to Book
(26 Member Ratings)