£32 – 2-AA-Rosette tapas & bubbly for 2 in Gwynedd
Why We Love This Deal
Tŷ Castell in Caernarfon has been awarded two Rosettes by The AA for its "interesting tapas-style" menu. You and a friend can now visit for a choice of tapas, plus a small bottle of bubbly, for £16 a head.
- A tapas meal for two, including a choice of three tapas (worth up to £9 each) per person from the "From the Land", "From the Sea" or "From the Grocer and Dairy" menus, plus a 200ml bottle of prosecco each
- A voucher for one is £17; a voucher for four is £64
- Valid 5-9pm Tuesday-Wednesday; 12-3pm, 5-9pm Thursday-Saturday until 31 Mar, 2020
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 48% on the regular cost
- You can expect "good food, good atmosphere and good service" in a "unique historic setting", according to North Wales Live
- Head chef Robert Worgan was a quarter finalist on "MasterChef: The Professionals" in 2011
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 48% off
How to Book
(10 Member Ratings)