£35 – Anglesey: Seafront Lunch & Wine for 2, up to 50% Off
Take in panoramic views of Red Wharf and Benllech bays from The Tavern on the Bay in Anglesey, which is offering a 2-course lunch with wine for less than £18 a head.
Why We Love It
- You can save up to 50% on a 2-course lunch with wine for two people
- The restaurant, which sits in the Anglesey Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, has floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of Red Wharf and Benllech bays
- This independent bistro is a hit with Travelzoo members -- 99% of those who rated their experience on a previous deal said they loved it and would go back
- A 2-course meal for two people, including any starter and any main course each from the Lunch Menu*, and a 125ml glass of glass of house wine each
- A voucher for one is £18 and a voucher for four is £69
- A 3-course lunch is £39 for two, £20 for one or £78 for four
- Valid 12-2:30pm Mon-Fri
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch Mon-Fri 1 Mar-30 Jun
How to Book
(176 Member reviews)