£18 – Salt tour for 2 with food & drink in Anglesey
Why We Love This Deal
Halen Môn, based in Anglesey, produces "exceptional" (Conde Nast Traveller) sea salt that has been used by royalty and Michelin-starred chefs. Travelzoo members can now visit for a tour to learn about the production process, followed by food and drink, for £9 a head -- that's a saving of up to 47%.
- A tour of the Halen Môn saltcote (where the salt production takes place) for two people. The tour lasts approximately 50 minutes
- A dish from the café each (up to the value of £7) and a drink each (up to the value of £4)*
- A voucher for one is £9.50
- Valid 10am-5pm daily until 30 March, 2020. Tours run at 11am, 1pm and 3pm; cafe: 10am-4:30pm
Why We Love It
- You will learn about the salt that was first created over 20 years ago by Alison and David Lea-Wilson, who took water from the Menai Strait and boiled it until it formed salt crystals
- Halen Môn has a number of famous fans -- the company developed a product for Heston Blumenthal, the salt tops Barack Obama's favourite chocolate, it was served at the London 2012 Olympics and more recently the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited
- The venue is well-loved locally -- 97% of over 400 TripAdvisor reviewers have rated the experience as Very Good or Excellent
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.