£189—Snowdonia: 2-night walkers' paradise getaway, save 51%
Why We Love This Deal
The gateway to Eryri (Snowdonia) National Park and Mount Yr Wyddfa (Snowdon), the idyllic Welsh village of Betws-y-Coed is well known as a walkers' paradise. Two-night stays at the Waterloo Hotel—with an impressive 99% approval from Travelzoo members who have stayed here—are up to half off until mid-April, and include daily Welsh breakfast.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 14 April, 2024. It's an extra £50 to stay on Fridays, payable direct to the hotel
- Two nights' accommodation in a Superior Lodge room, with daily full Welsh breakfast, for two
- It’s £109 for an overnight stay
- Not available on 22-31 December, 2023; 1-2 January; 9-17 February; 5-6, 22-31 March; 1-10 April, 2024; Saturdays
More Reasons to Go
- Superior Lodge rooms are in the hotel grounds, separate from the main building, and have French doors leading out to a private patio with a seating area. Guests get complimentary access to the hotel's leisure facilities, which include a gym and a swimming pool.
- The Waterloo Hotel is 10 minutes' stroll from the centre of Betws-y-Coed, the principle village of Eryri (Snowdonia) National Park and a popular starting point from which to climb Mount Yr Wyddfa (Snowdon).
- There are plenty of local walks of varying distances and difficulty levels, so you can make the most of the area's stunning scenery on foot.
You can reach the coastal town of Llandudno in 35 minutes by car or around 45 minutes by train—Betws-y-Coed railway station is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel.
- Portmeirion—an Italian-style village that Lonely Planet calls a "weird and wonderful seaside utopia"—is around 40 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've booked your dates, this offer is non-refundable. If you wish to amend your booking to dates outside of the offer's validity period, supplements may apply, payable direct to the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 51% off
How to Book
- Not available on 22-31 December, 2023; 1-2 January; 9-17 February; 5-6, 22-31 March; 1-10 April, 2024; Saturdays.
- Parking is free. Betws-y-Coed railway station is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel.
- Children can stay for an extra £25 per child, per night (maximum of two sharing a double sofa bed; enquire on booking).
- Dogs are an extra £12.50 per dog, per night (payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking).
- Accessibility: two Superior Lodge Rooms are wheelchair accessible, with special adapted bathrooms with an open shower area. Please enquire upon booking.
- Food service is not available at the hotel Sunday-Monday evenings.
(106 Member Ratings)