£149 – 2-night Snowdonia getaway with breakfast, was £350
Why We Love This Deal
The village of Betws-y-Coed in north Wales is well known as a walker's paradise, and the gateway to Snowdonia National Park and Mount Snowdon. You can now spend two nights there at the Waterloo Hotel for £149, and save up to 57% on the usual cost.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Superior Lodge Room (in the hotel grounds), with daily full Welsh breakfast, for two
- An overnight B&B stay is £89
- Fridays are an extra £40 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Dogs are an extra £10 per dog, per night (payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking)
- Not available on 13 November; 18 December, 2020-3 January; 12-21 February; 21-24, 28 March-11 April; 23, 25 April, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Waterloo Hotel is 10 minutes' stroll from the centre of Betws-y-Coed (and its railway station), the principle village of Snowdonia National Park and a popular starting point to climb Mount Snowdon
- There are plenty of local walks of varying distances and difficulty levels, so that you can make the most of the area's stunning scenery on foot — ask the hotel for recommendations or visit the Tourist Information Centre, which is 10 minutes' walk away
- Conwy, a medieval walled town that's home to a 13th-century castle and the smallest house in Britain, is 30 minutes' drive away or around 50 minutes by public transport — the bus stops outside the hotel
- You can reach the coastal town of Llandudno in 35 minutes by car or around 45 minutes by train — Betws-y-Coed railway station is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel
- Portmeirion — an Italian-style village that Lonely Planet calls a "weird and wonderful seaside utopia" — is around 40 minutes' drive from the hotel
- The restaurant serves local produce — the speciality dish is the Welsh mountain lamb
- Guests get free access to the leisure facilities, which include a gym and a swimming pool
- Superior Lodge Rooms are in the hotel grounds, separate from the main building, and have French doors leading out to a private patio with a seating area
- You can see the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01690 710411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Waterloo Hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.