£9 – Sandringham estate: entry to house, gardens & museum
Why We Love This Deal
The Grade II-listed Sandringham estate is steeped in royal history and features 60 acres of gardens, a museum with "fascinating displays of royal memorabilia" (The AA) and a neo-Jacobean mansion where the royal family spend Christmas every year. An adult ticket -- which includes entry to the house, gardens and museum -- is now £9, saving up to 48% on the regular cost.
- Entry for one adult (16+), student or senior citizen* to Sandringham estate, which includes Sandringham House, Sandringham Exhibition & Transport Museum and Sandringham Gardens
- A child ticket is £8
- Valid daily 1 September-20 October. Openings times can be found here.
Why We Love It
- Sandringham has been owned by the royal family since 1862, when Queen Victoria bought the estate for her son, the future King Edward VII
- The museum features personal royal items, including gifts given to the Queen on state visits, the 1939 Merryweather fire engine, the royal car collection, and plenty more
- You could take a walk around the "glorious grounds", which "offer beauty and colour throughout the season", according to The AA
- Harper's Bazaar recommends it on its list of royal venues to visit in the UK, and Visit Britain includes it as one of the top 10 royal attractions
Must be used in one visit. Maximum group size is five. Not valid for larger groups. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.