Sold outThis deal was published March 01, 2021 and sold out April 12, 2021. See current deals
£99 – Newcastle city centre stay w/meals & bubbly, save 62%
Why We Love This Deal
With an enviable city centre location, Hotel Indigo Newcastle is a modern property in the historic Grainger Town — home to 19th-century architecture and dozens of listed buildings — that takes inspiration from the surrounding Neoclassical buildings. Dinner, bed, and breakfast stays are now less than £50 per person, and save up to 62% on direct flexible rates.
- Overnight accommodation in a King Bed (Standard Room), with cooked breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco in the room (worth £39.50)
- A 3-course set menu dinner (worth £30 per person) or £25 credit per person (valid for food only) at the hotel's Marco Pierre White Steakhouse (must be pre-booked)
- Late checkout until 2pm (worth £20)
- A 2-night stay is £159, with the extra night on B&B
- Stay in a King Bed with Balcony (Superior Room) for an extra £35 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Combine multiple vouchers to stay longer
- Saturdays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid until 31 August, 2021. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- The hotel is less than five minutes' walk from Newcastle railway station and Grainger Market, a Grade I-listed covered market that was the largest in Europe when it was built, and now houses local traders, small businesses, artisan bakeries, high-quality butchers, and more
- Newcastle Castle, the Medieval fortification that gave the city its name, is 10 minutes away on foot; head to the roof for great views of the city and the River Tyne
- Sage Gateshead, one of Tyneside's premier concert destinations, and the BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art are around 20 minutes' walk away on the Quayside
- Quayside, an area with popular bars and restaurants, is a 15-minute walk away
- We recommend a trip to Jesmond Dene, a steep-sided river valley in the north of the city. You can follow the Ouseburn as it flows south through the valley, stop for pictures by its waterfall and ruined water mill, and maybe spot a kingfisher or red squirrel along the way. Start your walk from the Castles Farm Road entrance — around 20 minutes from the hotel by bus or Metro
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 0191 300 9222 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 3pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.