£39 – 160-foot bungee jump at The O2, 48% off
Why We Love This Deal
With this deal from UK Bungee Club, you'll be able to bungee jump from a 160-foot-high mobile crane while taking in views of the Thames and the London skyline. This experience is now £39 per person, and saves 48% on the usual price.
- A 160-foot bungee jump for one person (aged 14 and over) at The O2 in London. The experience is likely to take at least two hours
- Valid select dates until 31 December, 2021 — you can check availability on the website before booking
- We've negotiated the same offer for £29 per person at nine other UK locations: Belfast, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Cornwall, Glasgow, Manchester, Tamworth, and Windsor
- The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit
Why We Love It
- This experience would usually cost £75 — you get it for £39
- You'll jump from a 160-foot-high mobile crane — and you'll be able to purchase photos and videos of your jump on the day of your experience and have them sent direct to your phone (payable direct)
- The bungee jump site is outside The O2 Arena — with this unique jump, you'll enjoy sweeping views of central London, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, and the River Thames
- The UK Bungee Club, which was established in 1992, has facilitated bungee jumps on some high profile TV shows including "Top Gear", "Big Brother", "Saturday Night Takeaway", "The One Show", and NBC News
Please arrive 15 minutes before your session. The UK Bungee Club will contact you if adverse weather means your experience cannot go ahead and you will be offered an alternative date. Minimum age is 14; under-14s must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum weight limit for a solo jumper is 120kg (18.9 stone). Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches). If you are not in good health, you should not jump. To comply with insurance regulations, over-50s are required to have a doctor's note stating that there is nothing in their medical history that could cause problems by doing a jump (please bring this note with you on the day). Please dress according to the weather. Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses, otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine. Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn. Soft contact lenses for jumping are allowed. You are welcome to bring as many spectators as you like; all events are free of charge to spectators. The UK Bungee Club follows the BERSA Code of Safe Practice and conducts all of its activities in accordance with it. All equipment is logged and checked daily and independently tested. Senior crew have performed written, oral and practical assessments. All participants will be checked independently by at least four crew members. Back-up equipment, harnesses and connections are always used. Full insurance is provided for every participant.