£29 – 160-foot bungee jump at 9 UK locations, 40% off
Why We Love This Deal
You can get an exhilarating bungee-jumping experience for £29 with this deal, which is available at a choice of nine locations nationwide, from the UK Bungee Club.
- A 160-foot bungee jump for one person (aged 14 and over) at your preferred UK location. The experience is likely to take at least two hours
- Valid select dates until 31 December, 2021 — availability for each location is shown on the website. Check the site for further details
- You can also take this experience at The O2 in London for £39 per person
- The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit
Why We Love It
- You'll save 40% on the regular price of this experience
- The UK Bungee Club, which was established in 1992, has facilitated bungee jumps on some high profile TV shows including "Top Gear", "Big Brother", "Saturday Night Takeaway", "The One Show", and NBC News
- You'll jump from a 160-foot-high mobile crane — and you'll be able to purchase photos and videos of your jump on the day of your experience and have them sent direct to your phone (payable direct)
- This would make a great gift for an adrenaline junkie — vouchers are valid until December, 2021, so you have plenty of time to book your experience
Please arrive 15 minutes before your session. The UK Bungee Club will contact you if adverse weather means your experience cannot go ahead and you will be offered an alternative date. Minimum age is 14; under-14s must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum weight limit for a solo jumper is 120kg (18.9 stone). Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches). If you are not in good health, you should not jump. To comply with insurance regulations, over-50s are required to have a doctor's note stating that there is nothing in their medical history that could cause problems by doing a jump (please bring this note with you on the day). Please dress according to the weather. Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses, otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine. Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn. Soft contact lenses for jumping are allowed. You are welcome to bring as many spectators as you like; all events are free of charge to spectators. The UK Bungee Club follows the BERSA Code of Safe Practice and conducts all of its activities in accordance with it. All equipment is logged and checked daily and independently tested. Senior crew have performed written, oral and practical assessments. All participants will be checked independently by at least four crew members. Back-up equipment, harnesses and connections are always used. Full insurance is provided for every participant.