£78.50 – Helicopter city tour: 22 locations
Why We Love This Deal
For £78.50 per person, you can get an exhilarating helicopter city tour that includes 15 minutes in the sky from Northumbria Helicopters — choose from 22 locations.
- A 25-mile city helicopter tour in a Bell Jet Ranger Helicopter, including 15 minutes of flight time, for one person
- The experience will also include a pre-flight safety briefing
- You'll be able to fly from a choice of 22 locations in England and Scotland — confirm your selected location on booking
- Valid Friday-Sunday from reopening until 31 December (on select dates) — the usual flying season is April-October, with limited flights outside of these months. Check availability when booking
- A voucher for two is £157, a voucher for three is £235.50, and a voucher for four is £340.50
- Due to government restrictions, Northumbria Helicopters is temporarily closed. Visit www.northumbria-helicopters.co.uk for more information. This voucher is valid until 31 December. The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit
- We've also negotiated an offer for a Cornwall Land, Sea & Air Adventure Package, now £98 for two people, or a helicopter tour with bubbly and chocolates for two for £57
Why We Love It
- You'll save 20% on the usual price of this package, which would make a great gift
- With availability until the end of 2021, you can book now and still have plenty of time to take the experience
- This offer is available at locations throughout England and Scotland — during your flight, you'll see beautiful countryside views, castles, shorelines, rivers, and cityscapes
- Some of our favourite routes include the City of Nottingham Tour, the City of Canterbury Tour, the City of Cambridge and Universities Tour, the City of Oxford and Dreaming Spires Tour, and the City of Edinburgh Tour
Note the usual flying season is April-October with limited flights outside of these months. Please check availability when booking. The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit. Up to three voucher holders can fly in the rear of the helicopter. It's an extra £20 to sit in the co-pilot seat, payable on arrival directly to the venue. Northumbria Helicopters reserves the right to postpone your flight in the event of poor weather, Air Traffic restrictions, or circumstances beyond their control. In the event that your experience is postponed, Northumbria Helicopters will contact you as early as possible to arrange a convenient date. We recommend arriving at the airfield 30 minutes before the start of your experience. Northumbria Helicopters make every effort to accommodate anyone with a disability wishing to fly — please contact the team to discuss prior to purchase. Spectators are permitted and may take photographs. No spectators are permitted in the aircraft. There is free car parking, a café, and a viewing area at all locations. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.