£15 – 'Scrumptious' chocolates & at-home tasting for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Iain Burnett Highland Chocolatier's award-winning chocolates have been served by Michelin-starred chefs such as Gordon Ramsay and Albert Roux. Try them yourself with this offer for a chocolate-tasting flight for two, which includes five chocolates each, a tasting mat and an audio tasting guide. Now £15 (excluding P&P), this offer saves 31% on the usual cost.
- A chocolate tasting flight for two, including ten chocolates, a tasting mat which has a brief description of all of the chocolates, and a link to an audio tasting guide
- You can get a chocolate-tasting flight for four for £28
- Order by 31 August
Why We Love It
- You can choose from two flights: Dark Velvet & Fruits or Milk Velvet & Caramels
- Iain's chocolates have won numerous awards at the International Chocolate Awards, including Best Chocolate Truffle in the World twice
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "subtle flavouring and elegant finishes" of the chocolates
- You'll learn about the craftsmanship, ingredients and textures of each of your sweet treats during the audio tasting
- Iain created the Sandringham Velvet Truffle for the Queen's 90th birthday, using blackcurrants from the gardens at the Sandringham Estate
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication (22 May, 2020). The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.