£45 – 12 bottles of wine inc bubbly, save 65% (exc P&P)
Kick off the festive season with this offer from Naked Wines, which gets you 12 bottles of wine, including a bottle of bubbly, delivered straight to your door for £45 instead of £129.88. Even with postage and packaging (£4.99), that's only £4.16 a bottle.
- The Christmas Essentials Mixed Case, including the below wines
- One bottle of Sacchetto Col de L'Utia Frizzante (sparkling)
- Two bottles of Castillo Catadau Gran Reserva 2011 (red)
- Two bottles of Arabella Merlot 2017 (red)
- Two bottles of Oh Sister Tinto (red)
- One bottle of Carlos Rodriguez Trigales NV (red)
- Two bottles of Vivolo Pinot Grigio 2017 (white)
- Two bottles of Villebois Loire Sauvignon Blanc 2017 (white)
- Vouchers must be redeemed before 28 February, 2019
- Once you have completed your purchase, you or the gift recipient will automatically be added to the waiting list to become a Naked Wines member. Once you are a member, you will be charged £20 a month, which will appear as credit in your account on the Naked Wines website. By becoming a member, you will have access to the "Angel Rates" on the Naked Wines website, saving you up to 50% on non-member prices
- You can leave the waiting list at any time by visiting the "My Account" section of the Naked Wines website
Why We Love It
- You save 65% on the usual cost of the Christmas Essentials Mixed Case from Naked Wines
- The Independent says the wines are "consistently delicious" and says Naked Wines source the "best wines among the smallest independent wine-makers"
Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication (21 November, 2018). The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Vouchers must be redeemed by 28 Feb, 2019