£39 & up – 160-foot bungee jump at 10 UK locations
Why We Love This Deal
Exhilarating bungee-jumping experiences now start from £39 with this deal from the UK Bungee Club, which is available at a choice of 10 locations nationwide.
- A 160-foot bungee jump for one (aged 14 and over) at your preferred UK location. Please allow at least two hours on site for your jump
- You can also take this experience at The O2 in London or at Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge for £49 per person (a voucher for all other venues is £39)
- Valid on selected dates until 30 November, 2019*
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 48% on the regular price
- You'll jump from a 160-foot high mobile crane and will be able to purchase photos and videos of your jump on the day of your experience, direct to your phone (payable direct)
- The UK Bungee Club, which was established in 1992, offers the UK's first commercial bridge bungee jump at Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge, and also boasts the world's highest indoor bungee jump at The Abyss @ Magna, based in Sheffield
Please arrive 15 minutes before your session. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. A 7-day cancellation policy applies. The UK Bungee Club will contact you if adverse weather means your experience cannot go ahead and you will be offered an alternative date. Minimum age is 14; under-14s must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum weight limit for a solo jumper is 120kg (18.9 stone). Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches). If you are not in good health, you should not jump. To comply with insurance regulations, over-50s are required to have a doctor's note stating that there is nothing in their medical history that could cause problems by doing a jump (please bring this note with you on the day). Please dress according to the weather. Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses, otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine. Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn. Soft contact lenses for jumping are allowed. You are welcome to bring as many spectators as you like; all events are free of charge to spectators. The UK Bungee Club follows the BERSA Code of Safe Practice and conducts all of its activities in accordance with it. All equipment is logged and checked daily and independently tested. Senior crew have performed written, oral and practical assessments. All participants will be checked independently by at least four crew members. Back-up equipment, harnesses and connections are always used. Full insurance is provided for every participant. Must be used by one person (aged 14 and over) in one visit.