£45 – Alton Towers Spa: massage, lunch & facilities access
Why We Love This Deal
Alton Towers Spa is an "oasis of calm" that is "discreetly nestled in the beautiful grounds of the bustling theme park and resort", says the Stoke Sentinel. A spa package, including a 25-minute massage, lunch and access to the leisure facilities, is now £45 -- saving 29% on the usual cost.
- Six hours' use of the Aqua Relaxation Rooms for one, including robe and slipper hire, and herbal teas and fruit
- A choice of one 25-minute treatment from the following: a back massage; a Decléor Discovery Facial; a Tranquility Scalp Massage; or a file and polish for fingers or toes
- A 2-course lunch, including a main course and a dessert from the Spa Lunch Menu
- A voucher for two is £85
- Alternatively, you can get all of the above and swap your mini treatment for a 55-minute full-body massage for £59; a voucher for two is £115
- Valid 10am-6pm Monday, Wednesday-Friday until 10 April, 2020
- You can visit on Saturday-Sunday for a £10 supplement per person, payable directly to the spa
Why We Love It
- You'll get six hours' access to the facilities, which include a Roman sauna, a pool, a whirlpool, a Jacuzzi, a eucalyptus steam room, an outdoor log sauna, a multi-sensory shower, footbaths and a tepidarium
- "The perfect setting for a day of pure indulgence," said a reviewer for Glamour magazine, who also described the massage as "heavenly"
- An impressive 96% of Travelzoo members who have visited this venue on a previous deal and rated it said they loved it
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(48 Member Ratings)