£139—East Midlands escape nr Peak District w/dinner & drinks
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to Derbyshire this winter for less than £35 per person, per night, with this 2-night getaway at Holiday Inn South Normanton. This deal includes a G&T in the lobby bar on arrival, a 2-course meal on the first evening, and daily breakfast, and saves up to 51% on direct rates.
- Valid daily until 7 April, 2024
- A 2-night stay in a Standard Double, a King Standard, or King Premium room (subject to availability upon arrival), with full English breakfast, for two
- A G&T upon arrival (made with Beefeater Gin or Beefeater Pink Gin; worth £6.75 per person)
- A 2-course set menu dinner on the first night (starter and main or main and dessert; worth £22 per person)
- Late checkout until 1pm
- It's £189 for a 3-night stay, with dinner on one night
- Not available on 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-26, 29-30 December, 2023; 1 January, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- You'll stay less than 40 minutes' drive from the Peak District National Park, the Derbyshire Dales, and Derby city centre.
- Head to the East Midlands Designer Outlet, less than five minutes' drive from the hotel, for a day of shopping.
- For historic houses, Hardwick Hall (built in the 1500s) and Newstead Abbey, the ancestral home of the poet Lord Byron, are both 20 minutes' drive from the hotel. Chatsworth House, featuring 105 acres of gardens designed by Capability Brown, is 35 minutes' drive away.
- The Peak District is the UK's oldest national park and "a place where local lore, gnarled forests, and expansive moorlands create an enchantingly beautiful setting" (Lonely Planet). Its boundaries are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Sherwood Forest, the legendary home of Robin Hood, is 40 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- The quaint market towns of Ashbourne, Bakewell, Buxton, and Matlock are all within an hour's drive of the hotel.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you wish to amend your booking to dates outside of the offer's validity period, supplements may apply, payable direct to the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Up to 51% off
How to Book
Click "Continue" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Not available on 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-26, 29-30 December, 2023; 1 January, 2024.
- Parking is free. Alfreton train station is less than 10 minutes' drive away.
- Children: one child under 12 can share a room with two adults on a B&B basis for an extra £10, with any additional children's meals charged as taken. If staying with more than one child or children over 12 years old, purchase an additional voucher and enquire upon booking with the hotel to secure an interconnecting room.
- Pets cannot stay at the hotel. Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.
- Accessibility: the hotel will do its best to accommodate individual requirements. Enquire directly to discuss the availability of appropriate accommodation.
(90 Member Ratings)