£79 – Derbyshire mill break w/breakfast & bubbly, save 52%
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 52% on stays at The Priest House Hotel, a converted Norman mill on the banks of the River Trent, 45 minutes' drive from the Peak District National Park. This overnight escape with breakfast and bubbly is now less than £40 per person for stays throughout 2021.
- Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 17 May-30 June or 1 September-30 December, 2021
- Overnight accommodation in a Main House Executive Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £28.95)
- Late checkout until 12pm
- Guests will receive 10% off all food and drinks when dining in the hotel restaurant
- It's £69 for the same package in a Cottage Room
- It's an extra £10 per night to stay Sunday-Thursday from 1 July-31 August, 2021. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £30 per night (supplements payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 26 June; 3 July; 4 September; 24-25 December, 2021
- Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Prosecco is once per stay
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid from 17 May-30 December, 2021. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Priest House Hotel is a historic retreat in a picturesque riverside setting in rural Derbyshire
- Located on the banks of the river Trent, the hotel is a 5-minute drive from the small market town of Castle Donington
- Local attractions include Calke Park National Nature Reserve and National Trust property Calke Abbey, which are both around 20 minutes' drive away
- If you're keen for a ramble, the Peak District National Park and Cannock Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty are both around 45 minutes away by car
- The hotel has a fine-dining restaurant, and its Millstream Bar & Terrace serves less formal fare and traditional afternoon tea
- Modern Main House Executive Double Rooms are in the main hotel building, which incorporates a Norman mill tower dating back to the 11th century; some rooms have views of the River Trent
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the email hotel directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. After Monday 10 June, you can also call the hotel on 01332 810649 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel before 12pm one day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.