£99 & up – 2-nt Herefordshire break near cathedral, 55% off
Why We Love This Deal
Green Dragon Hotel is a historic inn that dates back more than 900 years, and is in Hereford's Medieval old city. This mini break means you can now spend two nights staying a 2-minute stroll from Hereford Cathedral for less than £50 per person, and save up to 55% off rates for stays until March, 2022.
- Vouchers are valid for stays seven days a week from 1 November, 2021-28 February, 2022. It's £10 more to stay 1 August-31 October, 2021, or 1-31 March, 2022
- A 2-night stay in a Classic Room, with daily breakfast, for two
- A 1-night stay is £59 per room; a 3-night stay is £145 per room, with the extra nights on B&B, from November, 2021-February, 2022
- A 1-night stay is £69 per room; a 3-night stay is £165 per room, with the extra nights on B&B, from August-October, 2021, or March, 2022
- It's an extra £10 per night to stay in a Superior Room, or an extra £20 per night to stay in a Luxury Double Room (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 24-26, 30-31 December, 2021; 1-2 January, 2022, plus all Fridays and Saturdays in August and all Saturdays in December
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid from 1 August, 2021-31 March, 2022. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The hotel dates back more than 900 years; the original inn housed the stonemasons who built Hereford Cathedral
- Refurbished in 2019, the Green Dragon Hotel has kept some of its original features, such as a 15th-century fireplace
- Hereford is steeped in history: the cathedral is home to a 13th-century Mappa Mundi, said to be the largest Medieval map of the world in existence
- Local activities include the Museum of Cider, within 15 minutes' walk, the 10-acre Weir Garden, and Belmont Abbey, both of which are within 15 minutes' drive
- There are ample walking routes in the Brecon Beacons National Park, about an hour's drive away
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm restaurant availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel a minimum of three days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 55% off
£99 & up
How to Book
(85 Member Ratings)