£49 – Manchester spa treat w/massage, facial & cream tea
Why We Love This Deal
The spa at Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa is a "cosy urban retreat", according to The Daily Telegraph. You can now visit for a spa day, including two treatments, bubbly and cream tea, for £49.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the facilities and robe, towel and slipper hire plus two of the following 25-minute treatments: File & Polish Hands; File and Polish Feet; Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage; Superfood Pro Radiance Facial; Best Foot Forward
- A cream tea, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco
- A voucher for two is £98
- Valid 10am-8pm Monday-Friday until 31 March, 2020. You can visit Saturday-Sunday (12-6pm) for a £15 per-person supplement, payable directly to the hotel
Why We Love It
- "The welcoming, warmly decorated spa offers high-quality Elemis treatments," says The Daily Telegraph
- You'll get access to the facilities*, which include a hot rock sauna, an infra-red sauna, a eucalyptus scented steam room, a sensation shower, an ice igloo and a heated lounger
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.