£29 – 'Excellent' meal & bubbly for 2 in Stockport, 51% off
Why We Love This Deal
"Excellent food attracts diners from far and wide" (The AA) to Oddfellows, a "stylish" pub in Mellor near Stockport. You and a friend can now visit for a 2-course meal and bubbly for £14.50 a head.
- A 2-course meal for two from the à la carte menu, which includes a starter and a main course each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £58
- Valid 12-2:30pm, 5-8pm Tuesday-Thursday; 12-2:30pm, 5-9pm Friday; 14 January-3 April, 2020
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 51% on the regular cost of your meal, plus you'll also get a glass of prosecco
- Manchester Evening News says "pubs such as Oddfellows are national treasures"
- The traditional 16th-century inn has been a pub since 1803 and is surrounded by a number of walking routes
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 51% off
How to Book
(15 Member Ratings)