£29 – Afternoon tea & bubbly for 2 in Manchester, 25% off
Why We Love This Deal
Mamucium at Hotel Indigo Manchester is now offering Manchester-themed afternoon tea for two -- complete with locally sourced produce, Vimto macarons and Manchester tarts, plus cake topped with a Manchester bee -- for less than £15 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, which includes a selection of sandwiches, freshly baked scones with jam and chantilly cream, sweet treats and a choice of tea and coffee, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco, or a Summer Spritz Cocktail each
- A voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-5pm daily until 31 October
- You can also visit for a 2-course set-menu lunch for two for £20, or for dinner and drinks for two for £29
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 25% on the regular cost
- Manchester Evening News named the property on its list of the best afternoon teas in Manchester
- The restaurant is named after the former Roman fort that was the birthplace of Manchester
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.