£20 – 2-course lunch for 2 near Manchester city centre
Why We Love This Deal
You can expect a "menu reworking classic British dishes" (Manchester Evening News) at Mamucium at Hotel Indigo Manchester. A 2-course lunch for two is now £10 a head, or you can visit for dinner and drinks for less than £15 a head. This offer is exclusive to Travelzoo members.
- A 2-course set-menu lunch for two, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each
- You can visit for a 2-course set-menu dinner with a drink (either a glass of wine up to the value of £4.50 or a beer up to the value of £3) for two for £29
- Valid daily 12-5pm for lunch and 5-10:15pm for dinner until 31 October
- Alternatively, you can visit for afternoon tea and bubbly or a cocktail for two for £29
Why We Love It
- Head chef Andrew Green previously worked at The Lowry's 2-AA-Rosette River Restaurant
- You'll get to choose from a selection of "simple, classic dishes" (Manchester Evening News) which use local seasonal ingredients
- The restaurant is named after the former Roman fort that was the birthplace of Manchester
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.