£39 – Manchester city centre: 2-course meal & bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Randall & Aubin offers a "handsome celebration of seafood", according to the Manchester Evening News. With this deal, you can have an hors d'oeuvre and a main course with a glass of prosecco for less than £20 per head, saving up to 44% on the usual price.
- A 2-course à la carte meal* for two, including an hors d'oeuvre and a main course each from the poissons, rotisserie or fruits de mer sections of the menu
- A 175ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £75
- Valid from 12-11pm Monday-Thursday and 12-3:30pm Friday-Saturday until 31 October
Why We Love It
- "It's clear that Manchester has taken to Randall & Aubin like a fish to water" -- Manchester Evening News
- TV chef and judge on ITV's "Britain's Best Dish" Ed Baines is the man behind Randall & Aubin -- opening his first branch in London's Soho, before bringing the brand to Manchester
- We like the sound of the classic moules marinières, followed by the garlic-roasted large Mediterranean prawns with pommes frites
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 44% off
How to Book
(37 Member Ratings)