£19 – Afternoon tea for 2 in Manchester, save 40%
Afternoon tea for two is now £19 instead of £32 at Chancellors Hotel, a Grade II-listed Victorian mansion on the edge of Manchester city centre.
- Afternoon tea for two, including finger sandwiches, fresh scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve, a selection of mini seasonal cakes and macarons, and a citrus possett shot
- Your choice of freshly ground coffee or speciality tea
- A voucher for four is £36
- Valid daily 2:30-6pm until 31 March, 2019
Why We Love It
- Chancellors Hotel is set in five acres of private grounds and was built for noted engineer and entrepreneur Sir Joseph Whitworth
- You'll save 40% on this experience
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Until 31 Mar