£99 – Central Manchester stay w/dinner & bubbly, save 39%
Why We Love This Deal
Hotel Indigo Manchester, a Victorian former tea factory in the centre of Manchester, has been "brought back to life" (Manchester Evening News) as an opulent hotel. You'll stay within walking distance of the National Football Museum, Manchester Arndale shopping centre, Manchester cathedral, the AO Arena, the city's hip Northern Quarter, and much more. Overnight stays — including a bottle of bubbly, plus dinner in the hotel’s 2-AA-Rosette restaurant — are now £99, and save up to 39% on the usual cost.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Room, with full English breakfast and late checkout until 12pm, for two
- A bottle of prosecco in the room upon arrival (worth £28)
- A 2-course à la carte dinner for two (worth up to £26.90 per person)
- It's £159 for a 2-night stay in a Superior Room with the extra night on B&B
- Not available on 24-25, 31 December, 2020
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Hotel Indigo Manchester was once a tea warehouse and is a Grade-II listed Victorian building
- The hotel has been lovingly restored throughout and features eclectic interior décor to reflect its history — this includes traditional iron railings, exposed brick walls, a glass-covered courtyard, a unique light fixture in the lobby, and bespoke art prints
- You'll take breakfast and dinner at the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, Mamucium, which is named after the city's Roman fort
- You'll be within 10 minutes' walk of sights such as the National Football Museum, Manchester Arndale shopping centre, Manchester cathedral, the AO Arena, and the Northern Quarter, which is always abuzz with activity thanks to its numerous cafés, restaurants, boutiques, and art shops
- The restaurant serves "a refined but relaxed menu reworking classic British dishes" (Manchester Evening News)
- You can also visit M Café, which serves loose-leaf teas and coffee from a local roastery
- Manchester Victoria railway and tram station is across the road from the hotel, so you'll be able to travel around the city with ease
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 0161 359 7499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Hotel Indigo Manchester by 4pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.