£20 – Bowdonbury Festival w/Beatles tribute & more, 39% off
Why We Love This Deal
Experience the ultimate tribute night with acts honouring The Beatles, Dusty Springfield, and Roy Orbison, this late May bank holiday Sunday. Tickets to Bowdonbury Festival, held on the grounds of Bowdon Cricket, Hockey & Squash Club, are now £20. You'll save 39% on the regular cost.
- One adult ticket (17+) to Bowdonbury Festival
- A child ticket (aged 16 and under) is £7.50
- Valid Sunday 30 May, 2021. Gates open at 4pm, and the show finishes at 9:30pm
Why We Love It
- You will enjoy performances from The Pretend Beatles, Maxine Mazumder as Dusty Springfield, and Dave Collison as Roy Orbison
- As well as over 20 years' experience in impersonating the Fab Four, The Pretend Beatles use the same instruments and sound gear as the original foursome to emulate The Beatles' sound
- Maxine Mazumder played the role of Dusty in the West End production of "The Roy Orbison Story", and has been voted the UK’s number one tribute to Dusty Springfield at The National Tribute Awards
- Dave Collison has been performing as a Roy Orbison tribute artist for over 25 years, and also performs as part of The Trembling Wilburys
- There will be a food village showcasing the best of local food and drink, including wood-fired pizza, paella, steak burgers, and vegan rice boxes
- The festival will operate at 50% capacity with extensive safety measures in line with government guidelines, ensuring everyone can safely socially distance
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.