£59 – Massage, facial & bubbly on luxury London yacht
Why We Love This Deal
A floating hotel permanently moored at the Royal Victoria Dock, Sunborn London has "truly breathtaking views over the water and beyond" (The Michelin Guide 2020). You can now visit the luxury yacht's Symphony Spa for a pamper experience, including 50 minutes of treatment time and a glass of prosecco for £59.
- A pamper treat for one, including a 125ml glass of prosecco and two of the following 25-minute Decléor treatments: an Oshibori facial; a head, neck and shoulders massage; a feet and lower leg massage; or a soothing back massage
- A voucher for two is £99
- Valid 10am-5pm Sunday-Friday until 31 May, 2020
- Alternatively, you can get all of the above, plus afternoon tea. A voucher for one is £89; a voucher for two is £149*
- Valid 10am-5pm Monday-Friday until 31 May, 2020. Afternoon tea: 1-4pm
Why We Love It
- This offer is available exclusively to Travelzoo members
- "Swish" and "gleaming" (The Daily Telegraph), this 420-foot Finnish-built yacht features five decks, shiny brass fittings and mirrors, cream panelling, stained oak finishes and a curved double staircase in the centre beneath a grand chandelier
- The yacht offers views of the O2 Arena, while the Emirates Air Line cable car is less than a 10-minute walk away
There is no maximum group size. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.