£149 – 5-star London hotel: massage, rasul & bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The "chic" spa at the 5-star InterContinental London Park Lane was recently named by Stylist as one of the best spas in the UK. You and a friend can now visit for a massage, a Steam Temple Therapy treatment and a glass of Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut champagne for £74.50 a head.
- A 30-minute massage each
- A Steam Temple Therapy treatment for two -- you'll apply a nourishing mud to body and face, before relaxing in the rasul steam for around 45 minutes. You'll then cleanse your skin in a warm rainfall shower
- A glass of Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut champagne each*
- You can add Royal Afternoon Tea for two to your package, including an extra glass of Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut champagne each**, for £209
- Valid 9am-9pm Monday-Friday; 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You'll save 17% on the regular cost of this spa experience for two
- Guests can expect "exceptional" service, says The Daily Telegraph, which also praises the "pleasant afternoon tea"
- The InterContinental stands on the site of 145 Piccadilly, the home of King George VI and the Queen Mother, which was destroyed during World War II
- The venue is a short walk from Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(15 Member Ratings)