£49—Pan-Asian meal & drinks for 2 overlooking Tower Bridge
Why We Love This Deal
Take a culinary adventure through Southeast Asia and try dishes reminiscent of the flavours, ingredients, and traditional cooking techniques from Vietnam, Thailand, and Malaysia. Travelzoo members can dine on three courses with a cocktail at Sticky Mango—overlooking Tower Bridge—for less than £25 per person.
- A 3-course meal from the set menu for two people
- A sparkling cocktail for two
- Valid 12-2:30pm Tuesday-Friday; 5-6:30pm Monday-Friday until 31 May, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Transport yourself from London's riverside to Southeast Asia and embark on a colourful and cultural culinary adventure.
- Award-winning chef and owner of Sticky Mango Peter Lloyd has curated a menu inspired by his foodie travels in Vietnam.
- You might recognise chef Peter Lloyd from TV shows including "James Martin's Saturday Morning", "Saturday Kitchen", and "Celebrity MasterChef", amongst others.
- Sticky Mango Tower Bridge is the newly opened flagship restaurant, offering panoramic riverside views.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (22 January, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
(17 Member Ratings)