£50—2-course bottomless brunch for 2 in central London
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy a bottomless brunch at the SOUND Cafe at The Cumberland (formerly Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street), where legendary musicians including Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, and Stevie Wonder were all once frequent guests, for £25 per person.
- A 2-course bottomless brunch, including a main course and a dessert for two
- Unlimited prosecco, house red or white wine, or draught beer during your 90-minute slot
- A voucher for one is £25
- You can pay an extra £15 per person (direct to the restaurant) to upgrade to cocktails
- Valid Monday-Friday until 30 April, 2024. You will need to pre-book a 90-minute slot between 11am and 3pm (last booking at 3pm)
More Reasons to Go
- The Cumberland, which has a prime spot on the corner of Oxford Street and Park Lane, is famously the former haunt of Jimi Hendrix, with Diana Ross, Madonna, Bob Dylan also regulars.
- You'll be surrounded by iconic musical memorabilia in a space where legendary musicians once came to play including David Bowie's "Relax" t-shirt and one of Paul McCartney's famous Beatles suits.
- The hotel is ideally situated for sightseeing—the West End, the shops of Oxford Street, and the boutiques of Bond Street are all less than 25 minutes' walk, or a short Tube ride, away.
Travelzoo tip: You can also visit for a 2-course meal for £22.50 per person.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 24 hours prior to your original reservation. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. Not available on 21 December, 2023-1 January, 2024; bank holidays. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (5 October, 2023). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
- Not available 21 December, 2023-1 January, 2024; bank holidays
(799 Member Ratings)