£39 – North London: 3-course meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Clock N8 in Crouch End sources most of its produce from local market stalls. With this deal you and a friend can visit for a 3-course meal made from seasonal British produce for £19.50 per head — saving 23% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course meal for two from the Prix Fixe menu*, including a starter, a main course, and a dessert each
- Valid 5:30pm-10:30pm Tuesday-Thursday until 31 March, 2022
More Reasons to Go
- You'll save 23% on the the price of the restaurant's already competitively priced set menu
- We like the sound of the baked Somerset goat cheese, with roasted cherry tomatoes to start, followed by the grilled chicken breast with charred spring onions and roast radishes, and the baked cheesecake with mixed berry compote and Oreo crumbs to finish
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre or hotel experience, and create a memory
Must be used in one visit. A maximum of six vouchers per table. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(80 Member Ratings)