£99 – Champagne afternoon tea for 2 at 5-star London hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The 5-star Goring in Belgravia is "an icon of British hospitality", says The AA. You and a friend can visit the hotel's Michelin-starred Dining Room or The Veranda for afternoon tea with a glass of Bollinger champagne for £49.50 a head — and save 20% on the usual cost.
- Afternoon tea for two and a 125ml glass of Bollinger champagne each
- A voucher for one is £50
- Valid at 3pm and 4pm daily until 30 November, 2021
Why We Love It
- The "impeccable" afternoon tea at The Goring is a "particularly special" experience, says Country & Town House
- "This is the Grace Kelly of afternoon teas... faultless" — Time Out
- Across the road from Buckingham Palace, the hotel was the first in the world to be awarded a Royal Warrant from the Queen, and has welcomed royalty from all over the world
- Afternoon tea is served in The Dining Room, which is the "epitome of grace and decorum" (The Michelin Guide 2020), or in The Veranda, a pavillion which offers views of The Goring Garden
- On warmer days, dine on the "beautiful" outdoor terrace, which is a "terrific" place for afternoon tea (Forbes)
Travelzoo Tip: We have also negotiated a collection of London hotel deals nearby — click here to explore luxury stays, budget bed and breakfasts, and more.
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(195 Member Ratings)