£35 – 3-course meal & bubbly for 2 in Central London
Why We Love This Deal
The Clermont is a historic Grade II-listed hotel next to London Victoria station. You can now visit for a 3-course meal with bubbly for less than £18 per person. This saves up to 39% on the regular cost.
- A 3-course meal for two from the Travelzoo set menu
- A 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 12-10pm Monday-Wednesday 17 June, 2021, until 31 March, 2022
- You can visit Thursday-Saturday for £45
Why We Love It
- The French Renaissance-style property opened in 1862, and features Juliet balconies and rose- and plume-decorated moldings
- Buckingham Palace and St James's Park are a 10-minute walk from the hotel, and Big Ben and Chelsea are within 20 minutes' walk
- You can choose from a selection of dishes on the set menu — we like the sound of chicken liver and cognac pâté, followed by spiced cauliflower and spinach pie, and finished off with Eton mess
- Until the main restaurant and bar opens fully, you will dine in The Soak, which features arched windows and high ceilings
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.